24 May 2016
Logiplex Solutions Ltd manage their complex retail and IT services requirements with Central ERP®. Trading for over 20 years, Logiplex provide a full portfolio of ICT products and services to a loyal client base of home users, businesses and public sector organisations.
Logiplex has been trading as a computer services provider since the early 1990’s. Offering a mixture of hardware installations, systems consultancy and IT support, the ongoing success of the business relies on prompt and effective service delivery, backed up by an efficient hardware supply chain.
Number of employees: Under 10
Software and processes replaced
Quickbooks, Sage Line 50, Sage Payroll, Microsoft Excel.
- Logiplex were looking for more control over monitoring of “interactions” to allow accurate financial reporting and cost calculation.
- Stock / inventory management was increasingly more complex and accurate financial reporting was becoming difficult to maintain.
- “On site” software meant that sales teams were not able to access accurate costing and pricing information when visiting customers.
- Business information and periodic financial reporting was also becoming increasingly complex due to the difficulty in managing service “interactions”.
- Serial numbering and supply chain management was essentially a manual process, which exposed Logiplex to an increased risk of human error.
- Separate software solutions meant that financial reporting was disjointed and inaccurate, with duplication of data and numerous compatibility errors.
Solution and outcomes
- Logiplex installed Central ERP® in 2014, centralising financial reporting, inventory management, CRM and Bills of Materials.
- Purchasing efficiency is improved by allowing Logiplex greater control over their supply chain.
- Accurate cost analysis and forecasting is introduced, allowing accurate and instant information for scheduling, service interactions and direct costs.
- Serial numbering and supplier part codes are easier to manage, reducing quality control issues and product dispatch errors.
- Cash flow has become easier to manage and control, with backward and forward performance reporting.
We looked around for a long time, trying to find a solution that offered everything we needed in one solution. Central ERP® offered all of the features we needed, at a fraction of the price we were previously paying for multiple, disjointed software solutions.
Formed in 1970, Just Rollers plc is the UK's leading manufacturer of rubber and……
Formed in 2001, C-Fury is a manufacturer of outboard powered craft, designed to excel……