21 Mar 2017
Formed in 1970, Just Rollers plc is the UK's leading manufacturer of rubber and polyurethane covered rollers.
Just Rollers manufactures rubber compounds and polyurethane for application on to steel, alloy, glass fibre and carbon fibre cores for supply to both UK and global markets, currently exporting rollers and rubber compound to over 55 countries worldwide.
Number of employees: 50 – 100
Software and processes replaced
Bespoke software systems, Microsoft Excel.
- Large volumes of stock and complex stock movements were becoming difficult to manage.
- Multiple warehouse locations, both in the UK and overseas.
- Commercial invoicing and generating export documents was time consuming.
- Vendor Managed Inventory was becoming increasingly difficult to track.
- On-site, server based software meant that reports could not be access from external locations.
Solution and outcomes
- A Vendor Managed Inventory system was implemented to manage off-site stock control.
- Inventory and stock management has been improved, using location and part specific serial numbering.
- Import and Export of stock movements allow control over products and monitor stock levels.
- Commercial invoicing was integrated with stock movements to auto-generate export documentation.
Hudman have been fantastic at understanding our needs. The Central ERP® software offers us a great deal of flexibility with complete visibility of our stock and inventory, both in the UK and overseas.
Logiplex Solutions Ltd manage their complex retail and IT services requirements with Central ERP®.……
Starting up as a one-man sub-contract welding operation in 2000, AJ Tensile has grown……