24 May 2016
Supplying tractor parts to all corners of the globe, David Brown Parts has grown from humble beginnings as a home-run enterprise to a leading importer and exporter of rare tractor parts.
One of the world’s leading suppliers of David Brown Tractor parts, David Brown Parts is a trusted supplier to tractor enthusiasts worldwide.
Number of employees: 10 – 15
Software and processes replaced
Sage Line 50, Microsoft Excel, various manual processes.
- Disconnected manual processes meant that sales and purchasing were overly complex and difficult to manage.
- Over reliance on accountant and bookkeeping services to keep on top of financial performance.
- Complex Bills of Materials and serial numbering was becoming too problematic for a manual process.
Solution and outcomes
- Multi-currency cloud accounting has helped David Brown Parts keep track of their performance in a challenging global environment.
- Inventory and stock management has been fully automated using location and part specific serial numbering.
- Automated Bills of Materials allow control over products, parts and components to avoid part mismatches keep on top of stock levels.
- Cashflow management has improved, leading to more efficient supply chain management and forward requirements planning.
- Improved customer focus, increasing turnover by 48%.
- Financial reporting is more accurate, and the reliance on accountancy and bookkeeping services is reduced.
Central ERP® has changed my life. I now have the freedom to access my information from anywhere, meaning I have more time to grow my business, rather than focusing on unnecessary day-to-day tasks.
Formed in 1970, Just Rollers plc is the UK's leading manufacturer of rubber and……
Formed in 2001, C-Fury is a manufacturer of outboard powered craft, designed to excel……