20 Feb 2017
Formed in 2001, C-Fury is a manufacturer of outboard powered craft, designed to excel in multiple water conditions.
C-Fury manufactures RIBs (Rigid Inflatable Boats) for both consumer and commercial customers worldwide. Unique design, styling, layout and driving experience gives a Patrol (AWC) a feel of a much large craft in terms of stability and sea keeping – but with the performance and agility of a personal water craft PWC.
Number of employees: 10 – 50
Software and processes replaced
Sage 50, Microsoft Excel.
- Accurate pricing was becoming more of a challenge as volumes grew.
- Staff needed access to accurate data from outside the office.
- Commercial invoicing and generating documents was time consuming.
- Project costings were difficult to report due to separate systems in use.
- Labour & material costs could not easily be mapped against projects and jobs.
Solution and outcomes
- Fully integrated accounts, payroll, and operations meant that accurate costings could be achieved.
- Stock management has been streamlined, using stock forecasting and part specific serial numbering.
- Seamless sales and purchase order processing dramatically reduced time taken to manage day-to-day procedures.
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP) was introduced to ensure that parts arrived on time, and optimised cash flow.
My eyes are now properly opened to the simplicity and visibility that Central ERP gives us. We can easily see the profit for individual invoices, jobs, projects, departments, or the whole operation which means we can focus on those which give us the best return.
Formed in 1970, Just Rollers plc is the UK's leading manufacturer of rubber and……
Logiplex Solutions Ltd manage their complex retail and IT services requirements with Central ERP®.……